Friday, April 13, 2012

My Top 5 Mascara Picks

In my opinion it is essential to have a great mascara for a makeup look to be complete. Even if your running late for work or school one day you can throw on some eyeliner and mascara and still look great. Every girl wants to have long - full lashes, but some of us aren't always blessed with naturally long lashes. My lashes aren't as long as I would like them to be, but I'll show you how i fake it with the mascaras i use.


1. Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara
This is one of my favorite mascaras. It is seriously amazing. It makes my lashes long and full. I don't even have to use an eye lash curler. This is a great mascara if your running late in the morning and don't have the time to sit there and carefully apply it. You can just quick grab this run it through your lashes a a few times and you're set ! It is a little pricy, but i often go to sephora and buy the sample size which is cheaper and lasts me quite a long time.



2. Maybelline Illegal Length
When i first got this mascara i wasn't too thrilled with it. I didn't understand what all the hype was about it, but then i realized i wasn't applying it right. With this mascara to get the appropriate length you want, you have to apply this kind of slowly through your lashes. If you apply it too quickly the fiber extensions won't attach to your lashes. This isn't a product you can quick throw on, you have to work with it. But in the end you will be satisfied with the results, and it's a drugstore product so it won't be hurting your wallet.



3. Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes
If you're looking for long wispy lashes this is definetly the mascara for you ! I really don't have anything bad to say about this product. The unique brush makes it easy to reach your inner corner lashes. It legit gives you doll lashes. It makes your lashes fanned out and just gorgeous. it doesnt really give you the full looking affect, but somedays you might want to change it up.



4. Rimmel London Scandal Eyes
If you want the full thick lashes this a good drugstore product for that. This mascara reminds me a lot of Benefit's Bad Gal Lash, it has an identical brush to it. But i actually prefer this one to the Benefit one, i think this one is more thickening. This mascara is great for lower lashes ! This is what i mainly use this product for, it really makes the lower lashes stand out.



5. Fresh Supernova Mascara
I recieved this product as a sample with something I bought from sephora online. When I first got it I didn't think it would be that great. I thought it would be clumpy and just make my lashes look horrible,  but boy was I wrong ! This mascara does it all ; it lengthens, thickens, and fans out lashes to prefection. I absolutely love this mascara. The only bad thing about this product is that it dries out in the bottle quicker then other mascaras. But i guess that just means you have to use it faster !




Again tank you for reading. Please leave comments on your favorite mascaras, or just anything ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment