Monday, April 23, 2012

Music Tag

Music is probably one of the only things in life that will never leave you. That may sound incredibly cheesy, but if you think about it's true. It doesn't judge you or make fun of you, or leave you. When you're having a bad day it can cheer you up, if you're having a good day it can make you feel even better. When you listen to one song it can fill you with a hundred memories, or just one memory specifically. It can leave you with a good, happy memory or a memory that you want to forget. But either way it makes you remember. In my opinion that's a good thing, because sometimes you need to go back to certain times in your life, and remember how crazy you were, or how stupid, or how in love, or how happy. Either way music is what gets most people through the day, including me. I'm going to be taking the 30 day music challenge and converting it in to one post, but i'm changing it a little bit. I'll give a song and tell you the reason for picking it.

Here we go ! :)



1. A song that makes you happy.
Fine By Me- Andy Grammer
This song is so upbeat and just fun. It always puts a smile on my face and always makes me wanna get up and dance.


2. A song that makes you sad.
Let It Hurt- Rascal Flatts
This song is off their new album "Changed", this song honestly makes me cry every time i listen to it. I think its because i relate to it alot.

3. A song that reminds you of someone.
Long Live- Taylor Swift
This song reminds me of 28 people actually. This song gives me a bittersweet feeling. When ever I listen to this song without a doubt i remember last year, eigth grade year. It makes me happy in a way because I remember my class and all the crazy things i did with my bestfriends at the time. But it also makes me extremely sad because things have changed sooooo much since then. It's so crazy to think all the things that changed in just one year.

4. A song that reminds you of a certain event.
California King Bed- Rihanna
This song reminds of a party I went to in the summer, it's a sad song but the party was fun. But i just remember that this was my favorite song at that time, and I played this song on my friend's ipod multiple times at the party.

5. A song that reminds you of somewhere.
Knee Deep- Zac Brown Band
This song obviously reminds me of the beach. Listen to the song and you'll know why.

6. A song that you know all the words to.
Super Bass- Nicki Minaj
I can proudly say that I know all the words to this song.

7. A song that you can dance to.
Love On Top- Beyonce
Every time I hear this song it makes me want to get up and dance. I don't know why but it just does. I'm obsessed with it.

8. A song that makes you fall asleep.
Hallelujah- covered by Savannah Outen
This girl's voice is so amazing and i love this song, it's such a pretty song and the soft melody puts me right to sleep.

9. A song from your favorite band
Okay how about every song that One Direction ever sang. I'm just a little bit obsessed with this band. hahaha. Okay maybe a lot a bit of obsessed. How could you not be though !? Four adorable British guys and one cute little irish boy. It doesn't take much to start loving these boys. <333

10. A song from a band you hate.
Sexy and I know it- lmfao
I hate this band with a burning passion, the only reason i picked sexy and i know it, is because i feel as though that song was made for me. ;) haha just kidding..

11. A song that is a guilty pleasure
Hey There Delilah -Plain White T's
This song is sooo old but I still love it, everytime it comes on the radio i turn it up all the way, and just belt it out.

12. A song that no one would expect you to love.
Tiny Dancer- Elton John
I don't think people would expect me to love this song because its considered an oldies. But for some reason me and my best friend fell in love with this song. I think this is one of those songs that I won't get sick of no matter how many times i hear it.

13. A song that describes you
Yellow Shirt- The Icarus Account
I'd like to think that I'm normally a really happy person that people like to be around but lately, I've been depressed and going through things. My family notices it and always ask me "when are you going to be happy again?" so this song kind of says it.

14. A song you often hear on the radio
Gee I don't know because the radio only plays like five songs. -__-

15. A song from your favorite album
You Belong With Me- Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift's album Fearless I think will always be one of my favorites. I love Taylor Swift to begin with but this album i find i can relate to the most.

16. A song you listen to when you're angry
Underground Kings- Drake
I really like the beat this song has, and Drake's voice = AMAZING ! This song just kind of gets me pupmed up but also calmed down, i don't really know how to explain it. It's also a really great song to workout to.

17.A song you listen to when you're sad
Just A Feeling -Maroon 5
This song is just the definition of a sad song. I love this song so much though. I can honestly listen to it all day.

18. A song that you want to play at your wedding
Our Song- Ron Pope
Oh. My. God. This song WILL BE PLAYED AT MY WEDDING. It is seriously the perfect wedding song in the whole world. Every single time I hear this song i get so happy, and giddy, and it always makes me smile. Seriously the cutest song I ever heard. I'm so obsessed with it. I can't get over how much i love this song. I listen to it everyday. hahaha. <3333

19. A song that you want played at your funeral
Only the Good Die Young
Okay well I don't want to die young, but hopefully I'll die of old age, but people say I was still to young, because I'd be missed it. Don't sit there and think "wow this girl is concieted" but everyone wants people to miss them after they're gone, right ? Plus i love this song.

20. A song that makes you laugh
Boyfriend -Justin Bieber
"Swag, Swag on you. Chillin by the fire why we eatin fondue."
nuff said.

21. A song that you wish you could play.
The Best Day- Taylor Swift
This is going to sound so cheesy. But if I ever learn to play guitar I want this to be the first song I learn so i can sing it to my mom. This song describes how her mom was always there for Taylor, and it describes the relationship I have with my mom. My mom is my best friend, and I'm extremely lucky to have the relationship i have with her, because not every teenage girl has that. She's there for me on my best days and my worst. Love you mommy :)

22. A song from your childhood
Sister Golden Hair of Mine
My dad would always sing this to me when I was little, so this song always reminds me of my dad.

23. Favorite song this time, last year
I honestly don't even know. It was probably either Long Live or Super Bass.

24. A song that reminds you of your best friend
Friends in Low Places- Garth Brooks
Okay so basically last year me and my best friend would go around the halls just singing this song. So now every single time I hear this, she pops in to my head. We have a million other songs, but this one just stuck out at me.

25. a song that reminds you of a sibling
Headlines - Drake
Because this is the only song she can rap to, and she thinks shes cool when she does it. -___- lolll (:



No comments:

Post a Comment